Интересные схемки

Обсуждаем построение светодиодных драйверов, особенности питания разных типов светодиодов.

Интересные схемки

Сообщение kulibin » 30 дек 2009, 20:16

1.2V Drive 7 High efficiency white LED flashlight

High efficiency white LEDs have advanced to the point where they can replace glow bulbs and other light sources not only as indicators, but also for illumination. While many of the claims made about the LEDs’ efficiency, light quality, lifetime and economy are mostly exaggeration, the truth is that for very low light levels they are now competitive. They have equal or slightly higher efficiency than a flashlight bulb, a longer lifetime, and are very much tougher. On the other hand, they are still far more expensive than a bulb, for a given light output.

The circuit is a self-oscillating boost converter, and I certainly cannot claim having invented it. It is ages old! I only did the detail design of this one, and optimized it in the course of one afternoon. It runs with a beautifully clean waveform, with all components except the LEDs staying completely cold to the touch. At this low power level, even that doesn’t guarantee a good efficiency, but I measured it at about 72%, which is quite good for a circuit operating from such a low voltage!
Вложения
12v-drive-7-high-efficiency-white-led-flashlight.thumbnail.gif
Не спрашивай Россию - что она для тебя сделала. Спроси себя - что ты сделал для нее.
kulibin
Scio me nihil scire
Scio me nihil scire

Благодарил (а): 60 раз.

Re: Интересные схемки

Сообщение kulibin » 30 дек 2009, 20:47

Во, наконец то нашел схемку плавного заигания и погасания светодиодов. Для декоративных целей самое то.

LED Color Fade Effect circuit diagram
30 uF condensator and the resistor marked with blue 100k control the speed of the fading. You can replace the 100 kilo ohm resistor with 100k linear potentiometer so you can adjust the speed any time.

You can make the circuit even simplier by leaving out other of the transistors and those leds that are connected to it. Good for power led pulsing etc.

LM324 is an OP-Amp amplifier. There 4 op amp, and we just use 2 op amp in above circuit diagram. You may use the other 2 op-amp to build another similar circuit. Transistor is BC547 and the led is ultra bright red with 220 ohm resistor in series.

Source: http://metku.net/colorfade/index_eng.html
Вложения
jdv1256688428z.png.jpg
jdv1256689006c.gif
jdv1256689006c.gif (197.78 KIB) Просмотров: 3567
Не спрашивай Россию - что она для тебя сделала. Спроси себя - что ты сделал для нее.
kulibin
Scio me nihil scire
Scio me nihil scire

Благодарил (а): 60 раз.

Re: Интересные схемки

Сообщение den737 » 21 фев 2013, 18:10

http://www.mobipower.ru/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=499
модули KIS-3R33S, это монолитный понижающий преобразователь на с синхронным выпрямителем и работающий на частоте 340кГц. Модули достаточно дешевые и, думаю, многим будут интересны.
- Входное напряжение — 4,75 — 23в;
- Выходное напряжение — 0,925 — 20в;
- Максимальный продолжительный выходной ток (кратковременный) — 3А (4А);
- Частота преобразования — 340кГц;
- КПД — до 95%;
- Встроенная защита от короткого замыкания и перегрева;
- Габариты мм (Д х Ш х В) — 22,1 х 21,1 х 7,4
http://www.suntekstore.com/goods.php?id=14002131

http://radiohlam.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3185#p5838 вот тоже очень интересные схемы ))
Skype den737
den737
Искра знания
Искра знания

Благодарил (а): 49 раз.

Вернуться в Питание и подключение светодиодов